For more information on The Grove, please check out:
- Baptist, Edward E. Creating an Old South: Middle Florida's Plantation Frontier before the Civil War. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2002.
- Brevard, Caroline Mays. "Richard Keith Call." Florida Historical Quarterly, I. (October 1908): 8-20.
- Call, Ellen Long. Florida Breezes; or, Florida, new and old (1883). Gainesville: University of Florida Press, 1962.
- Collins, LeRoy, Forerunners Courageous: Stories of Frontier Florida, Colcade Publishers, Inc., Tallahassee, FL, 1971.
- D'Alemberte, Talbot "Sandy", and Frank Sanchez. "A Tribute to a Great Man: LeRoy Collins." Florida State University Law Review 19 (Fall 1991): 255-64.
- Denison, Kate. "Richard Keith Call: Promoter of the Florida Wilderness." Florida Living (November 1992): 37.
- Doherty, Herbert J. Richard Keith Call, Southern Unionist. Gainesville: University of Florida Press, 1961
- Dyckman, Martin, Floridian of His Century: The Courage of Governor LeRoy Collins, University of Florida Press, Gainesville, FL, 2006.
- Florida Department of State, Division of Historical Resources. The Grove, A Brief Historical and Architectural Evaluation. Tallahassee, 1982.
- Groene, Bertram H. Ante-Bellum Tallahassee. Tallahassee: Florida Heritage Foundation, 1971.
- Martin, Sidney Walter. "Richard Keith Call: Florida Territorial Leader." Florida Historical Quarterly, XXI (January 1943): 331-351.
- Menton, Jane Aurell. The Grove: A Florida Home through Seven Generations. Tallahassee: Sentry Press, 1998.
- Olson, Charles D. "The Grove: Call-Collins House-The Role of Interpretation in Creating an Historic House Museum". Unpublished Master's Thesis, Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University, 1995.
- Paisley, Clifton. From Cotton to Quail: An Agricultural Chronicle of Leon County, Florida, 1860-1967. Gainesville: University of Florida Press, 1968
- Thompson, Arthur W. Jacksonian Democracy on the Florida Frontier. Gainesville: University of Florida Press, 1961.
- Wagy, Tom R. Governor LeRoy Collins of Florida. Tuscaloosa: University of Alabama Press, 1985.
- *Portrait of Florida's Governors (Division of Historical Resources and Museum of Florida History:
- Call/Brevard family papers via Florida Memory project online
- LeRoy Collins Papers at Florida State University
- Collins correspondence, papers at Florida Archives in Tallahassee
- The Journal of Governor Richard K. Call: copy available at State Archives in Tallahassee; original edition located at USF Library in Tampa
- Divoli, Leslie. ."The Grove: Historic Structure Part I." Unpublished report prepared for the Florida Department of State, 1992.
- LeRoy Collins Videos
- Debate Between Governor Charley Johns and Future Governor LeRoy Collins | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Video 81 of 82: Governor Leroy Collins Inauguration
- Video 48 of 82: Interviews With Leroy Collins For "Great Floridians"
- Film & Video - Full Length
- LeRoy Collins speech Jacksonville - Google Search
- YouTube - Great Floridians Film Series - LeRoy Collins, Part 1
- Film & Video - Full Length
- Conversation between Leroy Collins, Roy Wilkins and Tucker during a program on Civil Rights Anniversary in Washington DC.